Disaster recovery (DR) involves a set of policies and procedures to enable the recovery or continuation of vital technology infrastructure and systems following a natural or human-induced disaster. Disaster recovery focuses on the IT or technology systems supporting critical business functions. Disaster recovery is a subset of business continuity (BC).
TeraSky team has a proven list of successful DR Planning and implementations for 3 decades almost and can support in selecting a disaster recovery strategy, a disaster recovery planner, aligned to organization’s business continuity plan , based on recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO) for various business processes. Our specialists will advise on whether cutover of switch-over recovery system method will meet customer requirements the best and local or cloud based service should be used.
TeraSky consulting and engineers will advise on the strategies and best practices for data protection based on our vast experience, knowledge and skills, working with the leading Data protection solutions: EMC Networker, Cloud based Asigra, Veeam, Data Domain, EMC RecoverPoint, HP Data Protector, HP Storage Replication, Vmware site recovery manager, IBM SVC and V7000 software replication, Infinidat storage replication, RedHat GlusterFS and CEPH object storage, Oracle RMAN and Active Data Guard, and many others.
TeraSky specialists, following the organization requirements, budgets and SLA’s, will advise on the methods and solutions to be used:
- Backups to tape and sent off-site
- Backups to disk on-site and automatically copied to off-site disk, or made directly to off-site disk
- Replication of data to an off-site location, which overcomes the need to restore the data (only the systems then need to be restored or synchronized), often making use of storage area network (SAN) technology
- Private Cloud solutions which replicate the management data (VMs, Templates and disks) into the storage domains
- Hybrid Cloud solutions that replicate both on-site and to off-site data centers. These solutions provide the ability to instantly fail-over to local on-site hardware, but in the event of a physical disaster, servers can be brought up in the cloud data centers as well
- Use of high availability systems which keep both the data and system replicated off-site, enabling continuous access to systems and data, even after
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) provider to provide a stand-by site and systems
TeraSky specialists can help in preparing or validating enterprise DR Plan and define critical capabilities such, as Physical/Virtual System Recovery; Testing and Declaration; Pricing Policy; Resiliency; Security and Compliance; Mission-Critical Workload Recovery.
TeraSky professionals have a vast knowledge and experience in architecting and deploying different Cloud models and platforms: Private, Public and Hybrid and associated Migration Services with it. Our specialist will assist with providing seamless IT infrastructure on cloud, network integration and support smooth migration to Cloud, including security management and data masking.