3 August, 2020
3 August, 2020
TeraSky Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in Cloud Native
This competency demonstrates that TeraSky is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“We are committed to investing a great deal of our resources to improving our professional capabilities,” said Ofir Abekasis, CEO of TeraSky. “With our highly experienced engineering teams we continue to grow our business by helping our customers leverage the newest VMware technology offerings to integrate a wide range of large-scale solutions that overcome critical business and technology challenges. Through our partnership with VMware, we are enabling our customers to innovate and be prepare themselves for the future.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize TeraSky for achieving a Cloud Native Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like TeraSky are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Richard Steeves, Senior Director, Worldwide Partner Programs, VMware. “We value TeraSky as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
See VMware principal partner page https://www.vmware.com/partners/principal-partners.html
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
* Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
* Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
* Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
* Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
* Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
* VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
TeraSky is a world leader in digital innovation solutions, driving cloud and digital transformations that are essential for all businesses today, from the smallest companies to global enterprises. TeraSky is specializing in designing, integrating, implementing, and supporting modern IT and Cloud infrastructure solutions and Cloud Native Applications. TeraSky engineering teams developed unique knowledge and high-level professional services capabilities in the areas they are focused in. TeraSky professional services teams hold major highest-level certifications and master competencies from VMware and other global industry partners and are recognized as one of the best in the industry.